This is the recipe I shared at Ignite Minneapolis 11. If you want more information on making bacon and other crazy stuff like it, I'd recommend Charcuterie by Michael Ruhlman.
- Cut the 10lb belly in half and put each into bag
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Pour half mixture into each bag.
- Spread evenly on both sides of each of the 5 lb slabs.
- Put in fridge and wait seven days.
- Pull out of the fridge.
- Smoke using the Amazon Pellet Smoker for 12 hour on a grill that's turned off.
- Slice and enjoy (Trick- Freeze for 15 minutes before slicing, makes it easier to slice.)